24/06/2015 - 10:00 am
24/06/2015 - 5:30 pm
AddressKE Training Unit 1 Watling Gate, 297-303 Edgware Road, London NW9 6NB View map
A one day 17th Edition refresher course is available for candidates who want to update their knowledge regarding the changes which have been made to the BS 7671 Requirements for Electrical Installations (IET Wiring Regulations, 17th Edition). The course covers updates made by amendment no. 3, effective from January 2015 which includes:
• Expansion and Modification of definition and introduction of some new symbols
• New regulation numbering system
• Changes to max Zs to take into account C min
• Domestic Consumer Units
• New additions to Special Installations & Locations
• Changes to RCD protection of Socket-Outlets
• Changes to Electrical Installation Certificates
This course is only suitable for people who have knowledge of the previous edition as this is only an update. Candidates would be required to sit a full exam for the amendment 3 which is mandatory from July 2015 onwards.
For candidates without prior knowledge we recommend to take out full day course.
Previous qualification for BS7671 is must for carrying out this course (16th and 17th edition previous version).
The course starts from 9:30 and finishes 5:30 costing £150 including exam fees.
Candidates who wish to resit the exam can do so but would be asked to pay the resit fee costing £100
Free parking spaces are available at a nearby street.