24/03/2015 - 9:00 am
24/03/2015 - 5:00 pm
AddressBirmingham Marriott Hotel 12 Hagley Road, Five Ways, Birmingham, B16 8SJ View map
A Masterclass in Effective Sales Skills
1 Day Programme
This intensive 1 day course aims to allow delegates to focus on enhancing your current sales, customer service skills and knowledge.
The course will link directly in to your workplace and your types of customers.
It will give you a solid understanding of the importance of professional customer care in all aspects of your telephone duties, whilst the second part of the day will focus on providing you with the correct tools and techniques to sell to customers, negotiate and gain a “win win” situation for both parties. The course will enable you to learn new skills to deal with difficult situations.
Delivery of the training will be extremely interactive for you, with ample opportunity for you to take part in your own learning experience through practical exercises, group discussions and relevant role play.
This course has been designed and tailored to suit your working environment and focuses heavily on the real life interactions & skills. This course will give you a workable tool kit that can be used immediately after the session.
In addition to the learning, an action plan will be created at the end of the session, allowing you to create a workable document detailing your commitments to using these new skills in the workplace.
- Provide telephone users skills and knowledge to utilise the telephone as an effective communication tool
- Understand the differences between tone and words
- Demonstrate excellent customer care – with external and internal customers.
- Deliver professional yet warm telephone calls
- Structure your phone calls
- Learn a structure to the steps of the sale
- Know 12 techniques for closing the sale
- Create a professional image of the organisation
- Demonstrate understanding of customer perceptions and how to meet customer requirements.
- Handle objections and complaints professionally to achieve a positive outcome
Introduction to Sales Skills
Improving on your ability to arrange and prepare for sales appointments and to effectively sell your product/service.
- Codes of Practice
- Moments of Truth
- Misery Moments
- Golden Service with a Smile
- Identifying your customers and their needs
- Customers come in four main categories
- Caring for your customers
- Barriers to Communication
- Listening Skills
- Delegates are already on their way to making a great sales person.
- Structured Steps of the Sale
- Features and Benefits
- Questioning Techniques
- Closing the Sale
- Handing customer objections and complaints
- How to deliver feedback constructively
- Negotiation skills
About Courtney Associates Global
Courtney Associates is a leading Management Development & Training Consultancy that has specialised in providing training solutions to both businesses and individual learners for the past 30 years. We offer a full range of Public Courses that are delivered in key city centre locations throughout the UK and we deliver bespoke In-House programmes to any business, across all sectors throughout the UK and Europe in both the Public and Private sectors.
What Courses Do We Offer?
From Time Management, Presentation Skills, Communication & Personal Development courses that suit learners at all levels, through to our higher level Supervisory, Management and Leadership programmes, we offer a full suite of superior quality, interactive professional development programmes that are designed to dramatically improve your workplace performance.
Why Choose Us?
We have spent the last 30 years designing and delivering Professional Development interventions for companies in sectors as diverse as Retail, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Engineering through to Professional Legal and Financial Services. This has given us a very detailed insight into what employers are looking for on a practical level and the specific skillset they expect when recruiting people into their organisations. Every course we deliver is designed with these essential skills, qualities and attributes in mind.
Our courses represent true value for money and to ensure that we provide “added value”, the course trainer will work with you to create a practical and personal action plan that can be implemented back in the workplace. Also, on completion of the course, you will receive a “delegate pack” which will include:
- course workbooks
- copies of presentation slides
- a Certificate of Attendance
- contact phone number and email address which will enable you to receive follow-up consultation with the trainer when back in the workplace.
Our Commitment To You.
We firmly believe that every course we deliver must make people better at what they do and siginficantly improve their performance. Our aim therefore, is to give you the confidence to transfer your newly acquired skills, knowledge and techniques back into the workplace by providing training courses that are fully participative, creative, fun andinspirational.
We strive to equip you with the necessary “Toolkit of Skills” to enable you to:
- excel in the workplace
- realise your full potential
- perform at your most optimum level
- acheive the recognition and rewards you deserve.
Please have a browse through the courses we have available and take a proactive step forward to managing your future career.